Luxury 4 Bedrooms Villa Lara in Peyia For Rent
Luxury villa Lara has 4 bedrooms for a comfortable staying of a large company of 8 people.
The villa is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay and relaxing holiday.
The villa has 2 levels, the first with a swimming pool and sun loungers, and another with a well-kept garden and a designated outdoor area with a barbecue.
On the ground floor of the villa there is a common area with living room and cozy sofas, where you can enjoy watching your favourite programs or films (with both Russian and English channels) and a guest bathroom. Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire house.
The villa has 4 bedrooms, each offering stunning sea views. They are located on the second floor, where there is also 2 bathrooms. All rooms in the house are equipped with air conditioning and mosquito nets.
You will also find a spacious kitchen with a bar counter and fully dining area and kitchen with all the necessities: dishes, a toaster, kettle, coffee machine, a refrigerator, an electric cooker, an oven, microwave and a dishwasher.
|At least 7 days:
- December - March - 250 euro
- April - 250 euro
- May - 270 euro
- June - 300 euro
- July - 350 euro
- August - 400 euro
- September - 350 euro
- October - 300 euro
- November - 270 euro
The price includes:
- Wi-Fi Internet.
- Professional cleaning before and after guest arrival.
- Heating in winter (December to March)
Not included in rental price:
- Electricity 0.3 for Kwatt.
- Cleaning fee of 50 euros.
- A refundable damage deposit of 500 euros for one week and 1000 euros for more than a week.
- The advance payment of 30-50% is necessary in advance.
Rules of the house:
- Carefully treat others' property and keep clean.
- Report any faults and breakdowns.
- Smoking in the house is strictly prohibited including toilets (fine of 500 euros), only on the street.
- You can only make noises until 23:00.
- Do not feed local animals, they have a lot of dirt.
- Do not put dishes without special supports for furniture in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Do not throw anything into the toilet except for toilet paper (diapers, gaskets, napkins are not soluble). Call the master at the expense of the client.
- Do not turn off pool filtering and do not throw plastic bags into the pool.
- Do not put dishes with food left in the dishwasher.
- It is forbidden to use a washing machine with an unloaded drum or an overloaded drum.
- Take out garbage at least once a day.
- Take a shower before using the pool (especially after the sea).
- Do not kill insects on walls and ceilings.
- Penalty for the loss of keys and trinkets from signaling.