We can assist in the application for a Cyprus Residency Permit for EU Nationals and individuals married to or a dependency of a Cyprus national.
The Cyprus Residence Permit is colloquially referred to as the yellow slip, and is a document which needs to be completed by every EU Citizen living and working in Cyprus. It can be a lengthy process to collect all required documentation, fill out the appropriate forms and attend several meetings at the immigration office.
We have a team of Immigration Officers and Qualified Cyprus Bar Solicitors with extensive experience in all matters regarding work and residency permits that can assist you with the entire process.
Our Cyprus Residence Permit services include:
- Provide a fully comprehensive list of required information.
- Support and troubleshooting.
- Collect prerequisite documentation.
- Correctly filling out all forms on your behalf to the high standard as required.
- Arrange all appointments with the Immigration office.
- Attend all appointments on your behalf so you don’t have to go.
- Return your personal documents via courier.
As with all legislation, immigration laws are constantly changing and our professionals can keep you up to date and in the loop! Call us for help and support, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about obtaining your Cyprus Residency Permit. For a full list of services and how we can be of assistance to you during this process, please contact us.